Call or Text Us at (601) 212-3534
The Rosie Guarantee
backed by Warranty Management LLC
Every home inspection we perform comes with our exclusive Rosie Guarantee backed
by Porch Home Services. This program is unique in that we cover the cost of the repair
and we have qualified folks to do the job!
What does the Rosie Guarantee mean for me?
We have performed thousands of inspections and very rarely does something get past our eagle-eyed ladies. A home inspection is a very detailed process and our gals are merely human (though we think they should wear capes). Most defects can easily be taken care of for far less than $500.
Some other home inspection companies offer a 90-day warranty. What’s the difference?
Is this the same as a Home Warranty?
What does the Rosie Guarantee cover?
What is not covered?
- Items that were functioning normally on the day of the inspection, but fail sometime after the inspection (latent defects).
- Items that were concealed, not accessible, or not operable at time of inspection.
- Items that could not be checked due to lack of utility service.
- Drain blockage of any kind. We run lots of clear water through drains, but cannot predict blockage due to normal use (toilet paper, food debris, soap suds, waste, etc.)
- Any item that has been serviced or repaired after the inspection without prior notice to us.
- Any alleged nonconforming Professional Services that is presented for coverage because it relates to a system or component that is not in compliance with codes, regulations and/or ordinances
- Any system or component which is 10 years old or older
Is there a time limit?
Is this just a way to limit the Company’s liability?
How do we sign up?
How to make a claim?
First and foremost, this warranty is about whether your inspector made a mistake or missed something on the inspection and NOT about a system or component failing after you moved in. This is a Professional Services Warranty and not a home warranty or service contract. If something failed after you moved in please file your claim with your home warranty company if one was purchased when you bought your home.
- You can make a claim by logging into your HON account on our website www.inspectitlikeagirl.com or at www.homeownersnetwork.com. Your HON account was provided for you by your inspector at no cost to you.
- The client must fill out a “Written Notification of a Claim” form found in your HON account. This form must be received by Warranty Management LLC (“WM” – The warranty administrator that manages the claims process on behalf of Inspect It Like a Girl®) prior to the expiration of the Warranty Period. The Client must send a summary of the issue including the Client’s name, phone number where the Client can be reached, the Client’s complete address, and a copy of the home inspection report prepared for you by Inspect It Like a Girl®.
- The Client must provide an account including specific identification of any nonconforming Professional Services. You must be able to show us that your inspection was not accurate and have a professional provide such proof. The account should include any photographic evidence of the alleged nonconforming Professional Services, any reports or other documents prepared by a third-party and delivered to the Client that addresses the system or component involved in the alleged nonconforming Professional Services.
- Claims will only be processed after all necessary information has been received by WM from the Client and all required documentation must be received within sixty (60) days (“Documentation Period”) following the expiration of the Warranty Period or any extension thereof. Failing to provide the required information within the Documentation Period will result in denial of the claim. All claim decisions made will be final.
Send all required documentation/information to:
Inspect It Like A Girl® C/O
Warranty Management LLC.
330 Adams Jenkins Memorial Dr.
Canton, GA 30115
Warranty Registration & Claim Assistance: 1-888-509-2352
Inspection Booking Assistance: (601) 212-3534
Here at Inspect It Like A Girl®, we understand that a home is one of the largest investments you will ever have. Purchasing, selling, and/or remodeling a home can be stressful and time-consuming. When people in the Jackson Metro area hire Inspect It Like A Girl® as their home inspector, they know that they are getting an inspector they can trust to do the job right and give them the information they need.
Have a Question?
Review Our Service